Friday, February 4, 2011

You


with a cup of red wine
and i miss you
when drinking a cup of wine
brain started to think a lot
You,You,You and sometimes is You
You
my feeling towards you is so complicated
sometimes,
i feel good toward you
but sometimes,
i feel bad
how come?
maybe this should ask you or me?
You
we long time didnt chat
and i just wonder how cn i think of you at this moment
i feel unfair
pls dont tell me that you are still the same
you are not =)
although i miss those moment
but i noe we should move forward
You
hahhahahaha
i really donoe how to describe
just some personal feeling toward you
dun worry
the feeling is not bad but still lack of something
if you are a fair person
lol..but i know human cnt be fair at all
You
everytime i stop walking toward you
you come toward me
what should i said?
this 1 week holiday really helps me a lot
rock you holiday =) !!!!!!!
anyway
i think should be okay when open college right?
hope so lar then
you always say that i am good
but you never think that there are some devil part of me
dun forget that i am a normal person
no matter how i try to be
i will get distracted
especially emotional distraction
i try to find a lot of excuse, lot of reason
for you..
but so funny..
these excuse and reason never make me feel better
new year gonna end
means life start again?
arhaaaa..
cheer up pls =)

No comments:

Post a Comment