Monday, September 13, 2010

erm erm erm

erm erm erm
can some1 donate his/hers brain juice to me?
my brain juice already 0%
=.= sad case

the trip again
at first
i think that there will only about 20+ people join us
but now
already have 40+ people

omg
my mouth just *O* like this
zzz

i need to arrange transport for them
arrggg
i do not know how to arrange only consider as NICE
erm erm erm
random drop people?
arhahha

halooooo
this is my first time help peoplesssss arrange weh
idea please

my business homework still HANG at there
i wish to do it and 2morrow need to discuss already
but i need to complete my works for that trip 1st
(=o=)

ish

i just hope everything will be ok
the trip will be fun


字面上的意思
并不一定就是真正的意思

它可能只是避免更大的伤害而创造出来的字

有的时候
因为预测得到答案
所以反而不说
毕竟你都可以知道99%是你所预测的那个
那说出来似乎也没有什么用不是吗

该归咎于思想
还是怎样

既然前几年所谓“大”伤害
都能熬过
现在应该也不差
虽然不想再来一次
但或许...
谁知

今天
真的很有“人缘”
遇到HK, Gabriel, Fatihah
走什么运?
人运! =。=


aza aza fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment