Thursday, August 26, 2010

do not force me

intermediate english is a nightmare
anyway
the nightmare is gone
but i know
i need to face a nightmare again
yea - advanced english
looking at the result
erm erm erm
satisfied with it
but i hate CP
what i want
is not JUST LIKE THIS
going to aim higher lever in 2nd sem
"i must study hard"
yea.. this is what i always said
but
is just SAID
take action before?
ya!! 3 minutes..
pls lar oiiii!!..
BEST is what i AIM for my LIFE
i admit
i m damn unhappy with what you told
although i know this is for my own good
but
can you give me some time?
i need time to change also right?
do not force me please
i m started to feel stress
please
i know how to be responsible for my OWN LIFE
i know i shoud be active in IT
but
give me some time please!!
what i need is time
do not force me!
seriously
i hate people force me doing sometings
you said i m mature enough
so
can you believe me
i can handle those things
i will change
but is not now!!!
anyway
i will try my best to start a new life with it
do not force me
i will try

No comments:

Post a Comment